RCN Capital is currently seeking to fill the position of the Business Development Coordinator in our Connecticut office. The main goal of the Business Development Coordinator is to generate new business opportunities for RCN Capital through strategic partnerships, referral agreements, events, and presentations and webinars. Ideal candidates will be personable and eager to engage with real estate brokers and business partners in person and over the phone to help assist them in joining RCN’s extensive network.
We are extremely excited to add another member to our team. If you or someone you know is actively looking for a new position in the Real Estate Investing Industry, please apply here.
For more information on the Business Development position see below:
- Driving new business to RCN by fielding calls, cold calling, and connecting realtors, attorneys, loan brokers, bankers, mortgage officers, real estate investors, and contractors from across the country to RCN Capital.
- Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with organizations that can bring us a combination of referrals, market intelligence, marketing opportunities, and reputation development.
- Developing and maintaining, referral relationships with other lenders and companies
- Generating content for and orchestrating educations webinars for RCN’s brokers and various outside referral partners
- Generating original content for social media and our company website (RCNCapital.com) in an effort to drive new business to the company
- Traveling to and presenting at real estate investor associations, CCTG, realtor conferences, real estate broker offices, and similar groups
- Organizing and running small networking events in high priority metros across the country
- Representing RCN at various real estate and mortgage industry events
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of RCN Capital and RCN’s products and ability to think critically about the application of that knowledge
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate working knowledge of RCN to clients in person, over the phone and through email
- General understanding of real estate and loan terminology
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to adapt well to change and perform successfully in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, follow-through on projects and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
South Windsor, Connecticut
For more information and to apply: click here